Friday, October 21, 2011

Still no Internet

I already wrote about my Internet connection problem right. It actually took this long for me to realize that my Adobe Reader only works when there’s Internet. I’m so dumb right. I never realize I won’t be able to use it now that I really need to use it. Uhhmmmm, I really wanted to read some of the books now. But too bad I can’t. So the next thing to do is find out a Reader that’s useful even when I’m offline. It was working before even when I have no Internet. I guess Reader X must have overwrite it. :(


My network provider sucks big time. They’re giving me a big headache and a lot of catching up to do. I reported about the problem to both technical and accounts. I am just so surprised when the customer service agent told me it was scheduled for inspection after 4 days. Wow, 4 days is surely a long time. And adding it all up means 5 days without Internet. Too bad!

Right now I am thinking what to do, hmmmm I’m thinking of watching Mr. Popper’s Penguin later, I still have a lot of movies on queue. If I really got bored I’ll be watching it. 

No comments: