Tuesday, October 18, 2011

No Internet means find other things to do

There was no internet the whole day. My online activities were stopped too. I can’t work and my earnings for today just got wasted. I spent the whole afternoon watching movies. Time Traveler’s Wife has been in my laptop for two years but it was only today that I got the chance to see the movie. 


Since I got busy with the whole internet thingy I find it hard giving time for myself to watch movies at home. The movie made me cry, it was really touching and so sad. I would not wish to be in her shoes. As Henry told the lines… No, don’t wait for me, I wouldn’t want you to spend the you’re rest of your life waiting, and saw his wife’s eyes…. Aaaahhhh it broke my heart!


Well then, wiping the tears… we then watched a thriller entitle Dream House. It’s Daniel Craig’s latest flick. It’s also a sad movie, it was good too. It’s just that some of the lines and images weren’t so clear coz once again mom bought a pirated DVD. And I swear I’m gonna download a good copy of it and watch it again.

No comments: