Sunday, October 16, 2011

Leaving my Farm

Before switching off the lappy last night, I decided to once again try sending an application to Adsense for one blog I am maintaining. Remember I am not able to run Adsense here anymore because of change of address issues. Today I was surprised to see a mail from Adsense informing me that I can now put on ads but will still be subjected for review. Although it was not yet fully approved, I have at least half a reason to celebrate! Yey!

My online activities are piling up already. Every now and then I get to discover worthy sites to work on. This is the reason I decided to lessen my Facebook games. Previously I was thinking that quitting the usual activities I have on Facebook is a really tough move to make. But nope, I've proven it is actually not. It's just up to us how we motivate ourselves to stop the nonsense games. ^^

I have been addicted to Facebook on those times I was dealing with difficulties in my life. It was one of the reason I got by and still happy despite the tough events of my life. Anyway, I already stopped playing Farm Ville last month. I bet my long time game buddies will be surprise not seeing me posts anything about the game.

However, I am still having these little doubts coz I did not actually remove the application from my account. Would it mean I'd go back into playing once I feel bored again? Oh well xxxx

No comments: