Friday, October 21, 2011

Still no Internet

already wrote about my Internet connection problem right. It actually took this long for me to realize that my Adobe Reader only works when there’s Internet. I’m so dumb right. I never realize I won’t be able to use it now that I really need to use it. Uhhmmmm, I really wanted to read some of the books now. But too bad I can’t. So the next thing to do is find out a Reader that’s useful even when I’m offline. It was working before even when I have no Internet. I guess Reader X must have overwrite it. :(


My network provider sucks big time. They’re giving me a big headache and a lot of catching up to do. I reported about the problem to both technical and accounts. I am just so surprised when the customer service agent told me it was scheduled for inspection after 4 days. Wow, 4 days is surely a long time. And adding it all up means 5 days without Internet. Too bad!

Right now I am thinking what to do, hmmmm I’m thinking of watching Mr. Popper’s Penguin later, I still have a lot of movies on queue. If I really got bored I’ll be watching it. 

No comments: