Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sick again

I was having sore throat last week. I was thinking it was maybe because of a cold or a cough. Took some tablets for some days and luckily it went away.

However, just last night I was feeling the same thing. I took one tablet for cough, and another for cold. I was trying to guess again if either of these two will work. I really don't want the pain it brings. Three years ago I have been sick for over a week because of this. That's why I am not wishing for it to come back.

Since the tabs I took in the afternoon both did not work. I tried to take Erythromycin two hours ago. I still did not feel any improvement and the pain is still there. I know, one tablet isn't enough for this to go! I just wished I won't be sick like before. This is giving me a hard time swallowing, I have to close my eyes trying to ease out the pain.

No comments: