Friday, October 14, 2011

Shopping!!!

I heard that most of the Malls in the city and some provinces actually have an on-going Mall Sale. We've really planned shopping today (Friday) coz there will be a lot of shoppers on weekends. So we headed to the Mall soon as we had our lunch. I was surprised at the sight of a long queue at the Mall Entrance. Yet I guess that's better rather than having someone inside carrying a gun without everyone noticing it. Malls should really tighten their security and check each people entering the Mall. I'm pretty sure that these malls will be filled with so much people this weekend.

This is what mum was waiting for ^^ .... SALE!!! This is normally the time she gets to buy a new shirt for her. She was also still searching for new pants but she could not find something she really likes that has a reasonable price and comfortable to wear. She ended up buying shirts again. I just noticed that Surplus Shop looks neat and classy now, and I think the clothes were a lot more better than the previous ones they sell. We bought some stuff and decided to eat at Burger King again -- because I love free Sundae!!!

lovin' my new peach shorts and F&H shirt ^^


No comments: