Monday, March 03, 2008

Sleep-deprived

'Though I doze off a little late again (1:00AM), it still feels good that I had a peaceful sleep last night. I slept straight which made me feel like all my energy were restored. 


Since we shifted to a new room, I kinda felt so deprived from sleep for two consecutive night. Whenever I was feeling groggy and eyes were retiring, I feel something was biting me. I'll flash the light on my legs or arms checking if there were any bugs. The other night I saw one on the bed. The next night there were two very small insect and saw another one last night.
Last night, in between feeling of dozing off and the need to get up and check my bed and myself for some bugs, I wasn't able to sleep. I'm not sure what time I really fell asleep but at 2:30AM I was still awake. So I was like drugged the next day at the office, feeling like I was floating and will collapse at any time. It was then that I decided to take a half day, go home, change my dress and sleep. I slept for 2 hours and if my 'Pooch didn't ring me up, I bet I'll still  be sleeping 'til the evening.


I experienced the same thing a year ago and that was much worst than what I'm going through now. I wanted to shift again maybe next month coz I don't think I will be comfortable in this room if I stay longer.

No comments: