Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Goodbye Malware!

I have not been to this blog lately as I was busy with a lot of things lately. One is that I became so hooked with the quota I was trying to reach. All other money making sites interest me and I am checking them out to see whether joining is good.

Today as I try to check my site URL, it gave me a message that this blog has detected a Malware and I couldn't view my site. I tried to clear my cookies and cache and rebooted the computer. It still gave me the same message and it was saying that one of the site I have on my blog appears to host a malicious software that can hurt my computer or otherwise operate without my consent. Since it specifically pinpointed which of the site is causing such problem, I instantly deleted it from my widget. Thank goodness it's gone and my blog is showing up again!

No comments: