Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've missed a lot

Bad!

My last update is July '08...!?!?! My bawd!

Lately, I'm feelin' kinda lazy. Well yeah I have two blogs (!!!) and both were left behind. Well at least I have updated the other one although not on a daily basis.

I'm feeling sick for a week now. I don't know how to cure this irritation and pain I had in my throat. I can't eat much. We attended a dhow cruise birthday party and am certain I was the only guest who didn't enjoyed the celebration. Foods are looking really yummy but

I had to eat only ONE dish. I swear I can't easily swallow any food even drinks. I have to satisfy myself drinking H2O for 3 hours of cruisin' and just salivate on that icy pineapple juice and delicious dishes served for me.

I've been taking cough syrup, antibiotics, strepsils, and even tried erythromycin. But nothing's change... Although I was not feeling feverish now, the pain is still there and it sucks!!! I have to get well!!! Fully well!!!

No comments: