Monday, April 07, 2008

Stop Global Warming

StopGlobalWarming.org


Global warming is a serious problem that the whole Planet earth is facing. It is no longer a myth but a fact and is very evident. Have you noticed the unpredictable and sudden changes in the weather, and the excessive heat that we are now experiencing. It is due to the accumulated greenhouse gases. Let’s act now, while we can before it’s too late!


Please Join the campaign and let our voices be heard!

I'm tagging everyone who cares about our Planet. Kindly spare a small space in your blog to post this message.


I am already in one of the hottest country in the world but I've heard my friend who recently arrived here from a weeks vacation in the Philippines that it is getting much hotter back home. I've been reading some articles about Global Warming and it is just now that I'm thinking of the effects if we cannot stop it. 

You might want to check this so we can help in our own little way and sign-up to join the campaign by clicking this link.


No comments: