Thursday, March 06, 2008

Quotes To Live By

I'm feeling a bit frustrated early this morning. So I had to find ways to try to calm myself down. But before that I called up my boss and asked him about a very important thing as if confronting him. I then went online and had a small chat with my best friend. I realized that although it helps us release our stress and tension to a confidante, sometimes it also develops a feeling of much more frustration and emotions while sharing with her the details. While chatting I did some google research and checked some tips. Tips and ways to forget dilemmas and stuff; and what needs to be done. I read inspirational and motivational quotes to clear my mind up. Finally, I read a nice quote as if that guy was just beside me and personally saying these lines:


"All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy."

That quote lightened me up a bit. So true, especially those in big bold red. Kudos to Wayne Dyer for his moving quotes.
"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
This one is quite complex. If someone does you wrong, and you've managed to keep your patience but still continue to do something making you lose your temper - would you just smile and not react? Yeap I can do that before but I can no longer say that I still am the same as I was before. I guess I need to force myself mastering being patient again. If I react with complains then maybe my karma would be a lifetime of crying out complains. And I don't wanna spend my life like that.
"Be miserble. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
I want to live my life with serenity and contentment. So the best thing to do is to remind myself from time to time that I need to look on the good side of things. Whatever circumstances we are facing, there is a reason for that and in that difficulties He is trying to test how long we can manage to keep our cool and preserve our manners.

Now, I guess, the heavy load were completely gone.

No comments: