Monday, February 18, 2008

What's wrong?

I am disappointed. 


I really can't understand why blogger is unbelievably slow. Whenever I am posting a new entry, the first thing I'll do is to refresh it or just save it then view the new post. Yet I didn't see any new posting except for the previous entry I have made. Sometimes the last two new entries weren't there as well. It sometimes appear only after one or two days. But I can't leave this second home now.

I tried it again just now. I posted it without these paragraph I am starting now. Okay. I forgot to change my font style and size. I thought of seeing how it will look like. But it didn't show this entry and the other two posts last week. It was showing only until that Ed's Name Game Contest. What should I do about it?

Hmmm.. I'm not sure if you are experiencing the same thing. Or whether you can see the latest entries and it was just me who can't see the updates.

No comments: