Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bits of Me

Just like kerslyn, this is the very first meme I'm gonna be doing for this blog. I've been tagged by a new blogfriend and I can't just say NO to her. The instructions are simple although I don't know if I can really stick to the rules. Here it is:


Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let's see how well we can get to know one another!
  1. What is your occupation? marketing staff...
  2. What color are your socks right now? sorry i'm not wearing any socks now...
  3. What are you listening to right now? nothing... i can just hear my colleague talking to a supplier on the fone...
  4. What was the last thing you ate? 2 pcs. KFC chicken and coleslaw for lunch...
  5. Can you drive a stick shift? i don't know how to drive, not even tried to at least maneuver a car...
  6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? pink...
  7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? j - he's one of my friend...
  8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes, she seems to be a nice lady...
  9. Favorite drink? water, milo, tea (on a diet lol!), juice...
  10. What is your favorite sport to watch? i'm not a big sports fan hence, I don't watch any.. although when i was in high school i used to watch basketball on TV...
  11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes, i dyed it black... 'though i'm not blond.
  12. Pets? dogs and cats... but i've no pets now, not in the desert...
  13. Favorite food? alot and i just can't list it down now...
  14. Last movie you watched? enchanted...
  15. Favorite day of the year? my birthday and new years day...
  16. What do you do to vent anger? cry while spilling everything... he will later call my mom and hand the fone to me, i'll tell my mom about my problems, tell her how angry i was to something or someone and cry, then i'll feel better even when the problem isn't over...
  17. What was your favorite toy as a child? doll and small kitchen and makeup stuff...
  18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? summer and winter, lol...
  19. Hugs or kisses? both...
  20. What kind of pie? eggpie...
  21. Do you want your friends to email you back? yes of course...
  22. Who is most likely to respond? those i'm frequently exchanging mails...
  23. Who is least likely to respond? those whose don't have access to the Internet...
  24. Living arrangements? in the desert? most likely to shift to a new room we are to search...
  25. When was the last time you cried? 13th of Feb...
  26. What is on the floor of your closet? some papers...
  27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? everyone are my cyber/blog friends which means i have known them recently...
  28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? yah blogfriends of course...
  29. Favorite smell? powder and my perfumes...
  30. What inspires you? family and own future family...
  31. What are you afraid of? roaches!...
  32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese burgers...
  33. Favorite car? any... luxurious cars maybe, lol!...
  34. Favorite cat breed? ordinary cat will do, they are still cute...
  35. Number of keys on your key ring? seven keys...
  36. How many years at your current job? going on 2 years on April...
  37. Favorite day of the week? friday and saturday, simply bcoz there's no work!
  38. How many provinces you have lived in? you mean in Phils? only one province, but if you ask how many location in one province... i'll have to count...
  39. How many countries have you been to? aside from my own country, I'd have to say three...

Nothing else? Why can't they make it a 40? Lol! :D I thought of not tagging anyone, but i've changed my mind. I'm gonna follow that simple rule and tag repah and julieann, if you both are not busy. Up to you repah which of your blogs you're gonna post this meme.

No comments: